Monday, February 10, 2020

Berlin Memorial Activity & My Answers on It 👍


What did I learn? 


When I went to my ELA (English Language Arts) I learned, seen, and did many things... 
Such as learning that many events during different time periods in the 1900’s went down, and they were NOT good... Because the things that went down were horrible laws that went specifically against the Jews.

Why do you think the monument was build? 


    I believe the monument was built for remembrance in these laws that were created against the Jews. Basically to show that the laws are so bad that they just shouldn’t be forgotten.


This is the monument/Berlin memorial⬇️

What did I notice about the number of laws passed in certain years? 

    What I noticed about the number of laws passed in certain years was that all the laws were totally unfair and that they were down right ridiculous, they took away basic human rights and with what the laws were passing I doubt the Jews could even stay alive and survive. Which is really heart wrecking, might I add.

Which restrictions do I think I would have the most trouble dealing with and why? 

   The restrictions I would have trouble dealing with would probably be one of the laws that said, “Jews not allowed to go to school. 6/20/42” because no, I am not Jewish but if I were I would want to go to school to be smart and be successful in life. Sure school is hard and could sometimes be unenjoyable but I know I need it in order to survive in this world. 


And that is all! Bye bye :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I’m awesome. Like you, lol.

Butterfly Project - “AT TEREZIN”

{Make sure to click on the first point when you want to read about it 👍}