Friday, September 7, 2018

Blog End :-(

I haven’t been on this for a long time because... Now I’m in 7th grade and now it is time to end this blog thing I did back in 6th grade. I will miss all of you’s who supported me. I, Ariani, is signing out permanently. GOODBYE HOMIES! I hope you have a wonderful life ahead of you.



Just in case you forgot how I look. CARTOON STYLE BOIS!!!


Anyway, stay cool my friends. I am out! Don’t drop out of school, okay bye!


Also.... Hey guys but, my sister says W-O-P.... And like.... Please tell me what it means. 
Please tell me what this “WOP” means.


(Lol Jk, I know what it is now - Ariani Jan 8, 2020)

2 comments:

  1. Just because you're in 7th grade doesn't mean you have to stop blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well I won’t delete the blogs I made in 8th grade just for you Ms. Haury. By the way, do you still have that picture I gave you of myself? I hope you do! So you can remember me always! And I’ll remember you too.

      Delete

Hello, I’m awesome. Like you, lol.

Butterfly Project - “AT TEREZIN”

{Make sure to click on the first point when you want to read about it πŸ‘}