Monday, January 13, 2020

2nd Quarter Review πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘Œ


    Oh!... MY GAWD! It’s almost the end of the second quarter! And boooyyy do I have some things to say about it!

What are Some Books I Read This Quarter? : Defriended, Together Forever, Openly Straight, and The Technology of World War II. All the books listed are fiction except for the last one listed.
My favorite book would have to be Defriended because it’s a Thriller Mystery book and I really love those genres of books.

In what Area do I Think I Made my Biggest Improvement in ELA? : Which I would have to say would be... Tiqa writing. I had little knowledge and surety on what I was doing when it came to Tiqa’s but now I know exactly what they all stand for and what to write in each letter.

What is One Thing I Accomplished in the New Year that I Am Proud of? : Getting through my PE tests that I’ve been dreading to do.

Where am I in My Book Challenge? : So far I only completed 4 books πŸ˜…. I guess my nonfiction book is taking most of my time of reading, huh? But I don’t mind, the book is interesting.

What was the Most Challenging part of the 2nd Quarter for Me? : Most likely the quarter starting because I knew there was going to be MANY challenges up ahead. But I overcomed it by just telling myself, “Get over it, you’re going to have approximately 13 years of school left anyway.” And so I got over it!

What have I learned about the World? : Well I learned that there has been some serious wild fires happening in Australia and that’s really awful.  :-(

How has My Research skills Improved? : Well for one, I learned that there is a thing called, Labeled for Reuse, when you look up a photo for a project and it’s best to pick the ones labeled for reuse.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I’m awesome. Like you, lol.

Butterfly Project - “AT TEREZIN”

{Make sure to click on the first point when you want to read about it πŸ‘}