Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Introducing Muwah!~ (Me)

   
    So like... AYO! IT’S YA’ GIRL! ARI TO THE ANA! No just kidding. It’s Ariani, and I’m in 8th grade. I like a lot of things, and dislike a lot of things, I also am 5 foot exactly. Although, many do not think I look 5 foot but I am... And my favorite candy is Cotton candy, you know... Just to put it out there.

🎡Was this blog created for my class? Yes!
Was that class English Language Arts? Yes!
Who’s referencing Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj? Me!
And I got help creating this blog? We!🎡
Oh god, I’m so cringeworthy.
 This Blog was created to fulfill the purposes of what is desired in my ELA class and my ELA class only. Thank you very much and good day~ I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I’m awesome. Like you, lol.

Butterfly Project - “AT TEREZIN”

{Make sure to click on the first point when you want to read about it πŸ‘}