Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Holocaust Book Club Reflections 😌

What does learning about the life of the main character in my book teach me about how I want to live my own life? 

The main character in my book, The Boy On The Wooden Box, Leon Leyson’s life was very difficult and horrible... The way Leyson lived, taught me that I should be happy for what I have, and grateful that I even have all the things I get, and I am... I am happy and grateful. Leyson lived as if he was an unwanted animal that is put to work for no apparent reason, that is also how the Nazi’s treated him and his family in the ghetto’s. I have never been in a ghetto or let alone threatened to be killed if I don’t do things I don’t want to do by a higher upper, and yes I certainly don’t want to. So this also taught me that I want to be happy with what I get in the future and I want to stay positive, so I shall.

 How do the choices people make during the rise of the Nazi Party and the Holocaust teach you about the power and impact of your choices today?

This teaches me that what the Nazi Party did was just horrible and basically something that shouldn’t have ever happened but it did... And this impacts my choices to never be so hateful towards innocent people because of my anger, which I never was, but if I was then I would definitely think of my choices and change it. If I was a bystander, I would want to not be a Bystander anymore and would want to help those that need help, even if they don’t want it.
Now that I learned and read about a serious and heart wrecking event such as the Holocaust, I truly am rethinking all the negative things I done, and how I can change it in the future.



And that is all for Reflection! Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I’m awesome. Like you, lol.

Butterfly Project - “AT TEREZIN”

{Make sure to click on the first point when you want to read about it 👍}